Tagged by banquier:
A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question.
B. Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you.
1. What are your nicknames?
Laur, Savvy... but mostly people just call me Laura.
2. How do you style your hair?
Lots of mousse. If I'm leaving it curly, I just scrunch and lightly blow dry with a diffuser, then finish off with hairspray. If I'm straightening it, I use a round brush while blowdrying. I finish off with an anti-frizz balm.
3. What's new in your life right now?
My new love is the flying trapeze. I'm really excited for the holidays and for 2009. I love new beginnings.
4. How many colors are you wearing now?
Eleven if you count underwear, socks, and shoes.
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
I'm not sure. Probably I'm more of an extrovert, but I'm shy until I get to know people.
6. What was the last book you read?
I just finished Just Listen by Sarah Dessen, and am currently reading Into The Wild and The Island of Doctor Moreau.
7. Do you nap a lot?
Rarely, if ever. I never have time for napping.
8. If you could only buy clothes from one store for the rest of your life where would it be?
J.Crew or Anthropologie. Except I'd go broke.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yes. I always get a little blue this time of year.
10. What was the last thing you ate today?
A bunch of random homemade brownies at Red Cross Blood Drive canteen.
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Depending on what I'm doing with my hair, 30 minute to an hour.
12. What websites do you visit daily?
Gmail, Livejournal, Facebook
13. What classes are you taking right now? and if you're not in school anymore, what's your job?
I'm not taking any classes right now, but I will be starting nursing school soon. Right now I'm working at a small market research firm, my clients being in the adult beverage industry.
14. Do you like to clean?
I like things being clean. If they could get that way magically without me putting in any work I would like that more, but until I figure that out I prefer cleaning over not cleaning and things being dirty and messy.
15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
"I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz because they play it on the radio like all the time now.
16. What are you doing right now?
Waiting for tables to come in.
17. Who was your childhood idol?
I don't think I really had one. Probably my mom... oh how naive we are as children.
18. What would you do if you see $100 lying on the ground?
Depends where it was... I would probably try to turn it in if that was possible.
19. Best piece of advice you've received?
Never give up.
20. What's a huge pet peeve of yours?
Wow, just one? I have so many! Probably the biggest is people littering, specifically with cigarette butts. Drives me insane to see people throwing cigarette butts out their windows while I'm driving behind them. It makes me want to ram my bumper into theirs.
I tag foreverseenstar, firynze, clarkdreams, athena2483, onetimebeloved, lyndasty, sweetbalm, and jadziadaxwb.
Time for going home yet? Later, skaterz.