1) Study harder. I actually managed this one! I got 3 A's this year and one B (which I was sure would be no better than a C) so my MCC GPA is 3.82 which brings my overall undergrad GPA (I have 164 credits now... that's kind of frightening) to a 2.98 which is SOSOSOS close to a 3.0! One more four credit A and I'll have done it!
2) GO TO THE GYM. Well, I did for a while! I lost about 15lbs and was in pretty good shape for nyrclooch's wedding and I was in good shape for Dragon*Con and it all kind of went downhill from there and I gained some back. I feel particularly after this last month because I've definitely done quite a bit of emotional eating with the death of my father. But yeah, I think I've only been a handful of times since August...
3) Go to church. Yeah, this never happened, and truthfully, I'm not totally pleased with God right now so I'm not sure it'll be going back on my list of resolutions. Perhaps as an afterthought.
4) Floss. I am a nightly flosser now! I think this was my most successful resolution ever!
5) Actually stick to a budget and manage my money better. Erm, not so much... but for a chunk of it I blame the weddings...
6) Read more. I did this... I gave myself a goal of 12 books and I exceeded that. Mostly because I read Harry Potter and they're easy/fast reads, but I did read some of them more than once. Here's a list of books that I finished in 2007:
1. Without You: A Memoir of Love, Loss, and the Musical Rent by Anthony Rapp
2. The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama
3. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling
4. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
5. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
6. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
7. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling (2x)
8. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling (2x)
9. Cell by Stephen King
10. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
11. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling (2x)
12. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
13. Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz by L. Frank Baum
14. Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim by David Sedaris
15. The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman
16. Skinny Bitch by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin
3.5/6 isn't bad right? That's 58% which I think is pretty decent considering most people scrap their resolutions by February. I think I'll do even better this year though. (Resolutions to come in a separate post because they're going to be EPIC.)
I feel like shit... I've used so many goddamn kleenex I think my nose is going to fall off. The waves of nausea seem to have dissipated though so that's good.. or something. Ugh, I need to go run some errands or do some actual work. Later, skaterz.