- Go to IMDB.com and look up 10 of your favorite movies.
- Post three interesting IMDB "Plot Keywords" for these 10 picks.
- Have your friends guess the movies.
10. Mental Institution/Ornament/Chicken
Cause you know, I need something else to procrastinate with. Besides, I did the TV one before, this one is for movies. And even though I have a ton of DVDs at home, I could not think of which movies to do. Clearly I do not remember any of the movies I have at home.
I'm in a wicked foul mood today. Here's why:
1. I suck at life and didn't study for my quiz at all this weekend. Now I am screwed for Wednesday.
2. It's Monday and I'm at work. And actually have a lot of work to do.
3. I didn't get any sleep last night. Blame for this can be shared equally by me, Harry Potter and Lola.
4. I am poor and have no food in the house.
5. My apartment is a freakin' mess beacuse my roommates and I are playing this game where none of us think it should be our turn to take out the garbage, so it's just piling up around the apartment. Also, someone has decided that taking the garbage out of the garbage can when it's crammed full of their shit and won't even close is way too much work for her... this is doubly infuriating.
6. I feel like a douche because yesterday was Champagne's birthday and I forgot to at least be nice to him.
7. This weather fucking sucks. I hate rain.
8. Our gas bill was insanely high for no good reason. Like, infeasibly high. So now I have to deal with that shit.
9. I am behind on my TV shows. I haven't watched House or Desperate Housewives.
10. I went to Theta Iota's initiation this weekend and they pissed the hell out of me. I want to smack them silly. Seriously I am giving them one warning that they need to shape up, or they are going to feel my wrath once I'm RVP.
I could continue this, but I think I'll stop because I'm making myself depressed. I need like a vacation day, like yesterday.
Things that were good about this weekend: party at Mary's was tons of fun. I had a good time and got more than a little tipsy off of Smirnoff's Raw Green Tea (doesn't even taste like alcohol, I swear!) so that was a good time. It was good to see Mary and Jennifer again. I missed them.
Also, watched Drive last night and zomg awesome! I <3 Nathan Fillion. I am excited to have something to watch on Mondays now aside from Heroes. Of course, I don't really have time to watch TV on Mondays, so this means I'll probably just get further behind. But yeah, if you didn't watch yesterday, watch tonight, because the show is fantastic. Twisty and exciting and.. just made of awesome.
Volunteering was good, too. It was quite busy. Patients were being needy, which I like. It keeps my occupied. And the lazy kid who comes in before me only stocked one of the linen closets, so I had that to do, too. Oooh, and some guy told me that he hoped I married a black man. o_0 (Cause everyone should marry someone opposite their race so that we'll all be brown.) Good times.
Ugh. Okay, I am going to go be cranky and get some work done before I get my ass chewed out. Later, skaterz.